Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream: Review

Now this is one long overdue post. If you have seen my previous few post where I did some shopping during the Body Shop Sale, you may notice this product, which I was most excited to try. Having been able to use this for a while, here are my thoughts on it.

Lets go from the outside to the inside shall we?

The packaging

This comes in an aluminium packaging. First of all, I am not a fan of this kind of packaging because it makes the tube so fragile and ugly looking.


As you can see here, there are dents everywhere. I keep this in a pouch in my handbag because I dont trust this swimming freely inside my handbag fearing it will burst spreading hand cream inside my handbag. My handbag doesnt have a hand.

I always encounter this when Im using it: the minute I twist open the cap, product start spilling towards the side of the cap.


Now that it is clear Im not a fan of the packaging, how does the cream fare?

The product:

This is going to be a love-hate relationship product. I hate the packaging but I love the cream.

It is not too thick like normal cream but not too runny like a lotion. A just nice in between consistency.


It took a while to absorb into skin, thus it does left a sticky feeling on the hands. When it doest absorbs, feels very nice. If you are looking for a hand cream that absorbs immediately, this is not the one because it does take a minute or two to absorb.

The price for 30ml is RM19.90. I've seen this cream in bigger packaging however I can't remember the price. Do visit The Body Shop and have a try of this cream and see how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment