Saturday, May 4, 2013

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag: May 2013

Im currently back at home this weekend for the upcoming General Election. Going home, there are few make up items I bring back with me. So today I thought, I'd like to share with you what I bring with me for my 4 day trip. I did one of this post previously so you can check it here. The contents are very different but using the same bag. 

There wont be any lengthy reviews on these products because I planned on writing a proper review soon. But as of today, just take a look at what I have with me. 

This is the make up bag I bring with me and everything in it.


For the purpose of this post, I will categorize it to different category with pictures first and the list of the product below.

Lips
This one I think I went a little bit overboard. Just because I cant decide which colour I want to wear, and I have different lipbalms for different occassion. 

(L-R)
Smith's Strawberry Lipbalm -my night lipbalm
Dior Addict Gloss in Flash (No. 662) 
Dior Lipbalm in Crystal Pink (No. 002) - tinted lipbalm
Lancome L'absolue Rouge Lipstick in No. 380

Face
(L-R)
M.A.C Studio Perfect SPF 15 Foundation in NC30
M.A.C Charged Water (transfered into a smaller spray bottle)
Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer in Light
Maybelline Mineral Concealer in Fair

Cheek
 Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheek in Powder Pink

Since there is only 1 product I took with me for my cheek, I have another picture of what the colour looks like. 


Eyes
 (L-R)
Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner in Black
Essence Brow Kit
Benefit Stay Dont Stray Primer (Mini)

Tools
Small Kabuki - for face powder
Angled Brush - for brow
Tweezer

So what do you think? Did I bring too much? :p Is there any product here you want me to do a review first? Do let me know in the comments. 

And if you have done this kind of post in you blog, do leave me a link below so I can go check. Dont forget to follow my blog too.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Aaah the Dior Addict lipgloss looks so pretty. Been wanting it for so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've scheduled the review somewhere next week :) And yeap! it is pretty

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete