Wednesday, May 15, 2013

M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch

I dont really wear any eyeshadow because, let me be honest, I dont know how to wear them.The most I'd do on my eyes are eyeliner and mascara. Even that, one eye always looks better/worse than the other. How la you people wear eyeshadow so beautifully.

That being said, if I want to wear eyeshadow, I'd go for the most forgiving shade. And the one I want to share with you lovelies today St a beautiful shade from M.A.C and it comes with a very toasty name: Naked Lunch. 


Soooo does it mean you can only wear this eyeshadow when you are having lunch naked?? Bahahaha :p

Naked lunch is a beautiful champagne-like shade with a frost finish. It can also be doubled up as a higlighter. As I have said that I'd go for the most forgiving shade, on my skin, the colour doesnt come out strong. Because this is a frost finish, the shadow is not too pigmented but it gives a beautiful sheen on my eyes. It looks very natural but made up at the same time.


The powder is not chunky nor powdery. Staying power is lacking with this one, therefore I would wear a primer underneath it or else it will make me look as if Im wearing a shiny eyeliner in the middle on my eyelid.

I love how the packaging is compact with transparent snap-on lid.



(My nails accidentally scratched the shadow causing the dent)


Here is a swatch on my hand:


The best way for me to wear this is by patting the brush on my lids rather than swiping because it transfers the colour better that way. Using my finger doesnt do any good because the colour wont transfer from my finger to my lid. The tip of my finger does look pretty after that though :p

The overalls:

Pros:
Beautiful colour
Nice sheen finish on the lid
Compact packaging

Cons:
Expensive

What is your most favourite eyeshadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment