Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Haul: The Body Shop Huge Sale



The Body Shop had a huge 3 day sale last weekend. Being a person having a low self-restraint, I succumbed to the sale despite telling myself  'NO! You still have many body lotions and body sprays to go through.' Yet, Im able to talk myself onto buying travel sized items because I'll be going on a holiday soon. As if I dont have enough of travel items.

So here queueing up for your eyes, the 'damage' I made:


Although wanting almost everything because most of the items are 50% to 70% off, I was successful in taking 5 small items only. Let me share with you what I grabbed before sharing how much all these cost me.

1. White Musk Chiffon Sheer Body Mist. (70%)
This one brings back memories because White Musk is one of the first fragrance I used so I wanted to have this one .

2. Dreams Unlimited Body Wash. (50%)
Just because I want another small body wash for travel purposes

3. Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub (70%)
I'm almost out of my Shea Butter Body Scrub and I dont want to buy another full size body scrub that day because body scrub items were only on 10% off (except Cocoa Butter Body Scrub). So I settled for this small scrub because it was on 70% off, and I can take it on a holiday with me. It smells nice too. 
4. Pink Grapefruit Body Butter (50%)
Because this complements the body scrub, and it is small.

5. Almond Hand & Nail Cream (20%)
This one I grabbed while queueing to pay my four final items before my eyes settle on this and decided I need a hand cream.

All above 5 items cost me RM58.95 after discounts. Without the discounts, I would have to pay a total of RM136.80. That is more than 60% of saving if my calculation is correct. I could have taken more items back home with me but thankfully I managed to put back things I dont need. *pat on the back*

I will be posting reviews on the items above soon. 

Did you do any 'damage' during the sale? What did you get? Do share with me in the comments or leave me a link to your page if you blogged about it so I can check them out.

:)

2 comments:

  1. So sad that I missed the sale. Always wanted to try the hand cream, can't wait for your review on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! :(
      I am planning a review on the hand cream..Trying to use it for a few weeks first before writing :)

      Delete