Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nyx Blush in Mocha: Review & Swatches

For today's post, I've decided to make a brief one.

Going straight to the post, I want to share with you today a blush from Nyx in the colour Mocha. I love the design of the blush in the pan.

P/s: stab marks of my brush is visible

For RM26, you get 4gm worth of product. Below, I snapped a photo of the ingredients to those interested to know. 



Mocha is a very beautiful colour. Despite the name, it doesnt look anything like a mocha. Off the pan, my eyes see a beautiful terracotta-ish pink matte colour. Their website describe this colour as a matte mid-tone pink. The blush has no shimmer and feels buttery to the touch.

 Here is a swatch on how it translate on the skin:

Left: Swatched
Right: Blended

A light hand is very important when applying this blush because it is very pigmented. I literally just tap my brush once on to the blush and apply it to my cheeks. (If you noticed the stab marks in first picture, that is the mark left from me tapping my brush. )This blush gives me the look as if I've just been out in the sun. Never swirl the brush in the pan unless you want to look like an overcooked lobster. Even though so, the blush is very easily blendable.

The overalls:

Pros:
Very pigmented
Long wearing
Affordable

Cons:
Nil

Rate: 
9/10

Have you tried any of Nyx's blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment