Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MAC Pink Swoon Blush: Swatches & Review

Other than lipstains, my other most favourite product is blushes. Today, I want to write on my one and only M.A.C blusher.

(Might vary in lighting according to screen monitors)

The colour that I have is Pink Swoon and it is a sheertone blush. It has a cream-like texture, and as the name denotes, it is a sheer blush but easily blend-able and build up. 


It is a matte, cool toned, bubblegum pink blush. The colour pay off is lovely and very easy to apply. I'd say this is the most easiest (i know, grammar) blush to wear that I owned. Less of unwanted accident of overly pink clown-like cheeks.

Left: swatched
Right: blended

If I want to have that innocent flushed look, this is the blush I will put on because it gives the perfect amount of pink. I do believe that this colour will suit all skintones.

I would recommend this blush to anyone who wants to have that one blush that is suitable for everyday wear, or even if you just want to have only one blush. 

What is your everyday wear blush?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment