Sunday, November 25, 2012

Clinique Superbalance Makeup Foundation

Let me introduce you to my guest for today


This is the first ever liquid foundation I bought and used.  I have been using this for a while and have been loving it. 

As stated in the name, this foundation claims to balance your skin condition, it adds moisture and absorbs oils where it is needed on your face. (Note: I have a combination and sensitive skin.)

Application is very easy. I just use my hands and a small amount is enough to cover the whole face. It has a medium to full coverage and it leaves a dewy finish on your face. Although medium coverage, it does covers hyper pigmentation and redness well. It also brightens up the complexion and feels so smooth on the skin

The most problematic area on my face is the chin. It is the only place I get acne and it does leaves noticeable marks. So, I will show you a picture of my oh-so-wonderful chin before and after application of this foundation. 

before

 after

Despite its claim to be a long-wearing foundation and combats the oil, my skin still gets oily and my face goes noticeably shiny after the 5th hour (give or take). But I do found a way of extending its life before taken over by the oils of my face by wearing a face primer underneath it. The difference is not that dramatic with a primer but it does help.

 Here is the swatch on my hand:


Clinique Superbalanced Makeup can be purchased at any Clinique counter and Sephora. Priced at RM 115 for 30ml.

This foundation does not break me out and I would definitely purchase this again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment