Monday, July 16, 2012

Quickies: Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water

My skin has always been super oily and lately it is becoming dry and flaky..being in the air-conditioned office from 8am till 5pm could be the contributing factor..

Im not a fan of redoing my make up/skincare routine in the office especially after solat..usually i will just wash my face with water and after solat just put a layer of liploss and im done..i will only put extra effort if i were to meet someone that day..

Since my face is becoming dry, i have this idea of bringing a moisturizer to office but i thought how tedious! So i sought for something simpler, and i found this: AVÈNE EAU THERMALE THERMAL SPRING WATER..

Such a cool and nice product i tell you woa! It literally freshens up my face in 2 second! It feels as if i just washed my face..no need for moisturizers when you want to be fast on the go..sooooo soothing..

*insert happy face here ok?*

No comments:

Post a Comment