Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mini Beauty Retail Therapy

I went to Sephora yesterday to claim my birthday present..i missed my welcoming gift earlier so i dont want to miss the gift for the second time..Initially i had no intention of buying anything *tipu* but ended up buying 2 items..

I came back home with these:
1. Sephora Extreme Body Lotion (Birthday gift)
2. Dior Addict Lip Balm in No. 002 (over kau lipbalm pon nak Dior)
3. Sephora Weekend Kit

I had the chance to use the stuff once and here is my first impression on them:

1. Sephora Extreme Body Lotion
- Lightweight feel. Absorbs into skin fast and does not leave skin feeling sticky/oily. Has somekind of hair product smell i cant put my hands on but it does not bother me. Has a soft scent. No SPF.

2. Dior Addict Lip Balm in No. 002
- Tinted lipbalm. Leaves a sheer pink colour on the lips ('my lips but better' colour). Very moisturizing. Lips does not feel oily. No SPF

3. Sephora Weekend Kit
- I havent use this one yet. Bought for i'll be travelling most weekend so i want a travel kit to transfer my things into a smaller bottle for easy travelling. It also has a spatula to trasfer cream products into the pot and colourful stiker for labelling

I also bought the Uriage Eau Thermale at the Guardian. Compared to the Avène Eau Thermale one on first use, i dont see any major difference except that the Avène one has a slight cooler spray. The sales assistant claims that you can spray the Uriage into your eyes even if you wear contacts. She also claims that you can spray it up you nose and ease your sinus..hmmm im not sure if i'll be spraying this up my nose yet..we'll see..

I might provide another review on these products after long use and see if my impressions changed..

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment