Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I did some minor spring cleaning yesterday..hey, eventhough in Malaysia it is summer all year round, who says you cannot experience spring?This year, I choose to experience spring by way of cleaning..haha!

Sharing an aparment with 2 other people makes me have to work with the limited space i have..my room is my precious space in Ipoh, so, i store everything in my little chamber..having said that, my room gets a bit messy so i try to get myself organized the best as i can..

Cleaning and organizing is fun..


My favorite part of the room: THE dresser..haha! not so much of a dresser..the big box below contains my food, and essential room stuff i.e. extra hangers, tissue boxes, unopened socks (yes i mixed my socks and food in one box!), ikea bag, soap..it is my storage box to keep my things hidden.

On top of it are all of my face and body essentials..make ups, toners, mosturizers, sanitary pads (eh??), jewellery box, perfumes etc..i super love this section of my room..and the mirror at the corner of the picture? it is a long mirror and hanged a bit higher but i can still see myself from head to toe..

The 3-tier shelves contains all mixed stuff..the lower box contains boxes..yup! when i buy make ups, or perfumes, facial stuff, i always keep the boxes..for fun..who knows it might be useful someday..clinique facial wash in the middle shelf is empty..i dont want to throw it, dont know where to keep it either, so i thot it makes a nice display..the top box contains paper bags.. :) planning to buy more boxes too..owh, all boxes here are bought at ikea..


This one is THE 'kain closet'..bear with me..susah nak pindah la if beli almari kayu, so i resort to almari kain instead, and a single rack hanger..also a kain multipurpose-shelves-hanger thingy..i always take out the baju i'm planning to wear for the week and hang it on the rack hanger..the baju inside the almari kain, i go it in order..baju yang sudah dibasuh akan disimpan from the right side, baju yang akan dipakai akan di ambil starting on the left side..that way, all my bajus wont be jealous with each other since all of them will be pakai-ed dengan sama banyak..now when did i start mixing the language here? please!

Have u start cleaning and organizing your place?

No comments:

Post a Comment