Monday, April 30, 2012

Change

Im trying to change my skincare routine...

I have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. Currently I'm using Clinique Anti Blemish skincare set. Ever since using it, my skin has shown obvious improvement where i dont get that much of a break outs as I normally do..I do get occassional acne during that time of the month but still bearable and this skincare set clears out my acne pretty fast..


So, far I'm in love with this set BUT the cleanser ran out so fast! And its not that cheap. For RM100 per bottle, it last me for 2 months only. Thus, I decided to try another cheaper cleanser, for switch where I can alternate with my Clinique cleanser once a while..

I'm a bit skeptical of changing my skincare routine for I'm afraid it wont suit my skin and make it worse again..However after doing some research, I find good reviews on Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser.



I thought of giving this cleanser a try because on paper it seems to fit my skin condition i.e. oily and blemish prone, also because of the good reviews. I though if giving it a try. It sells for RM54.90 and can be found at Watsons and Guardian. I'm very excited to have bought it today but have yet to try it..Will try it soon and see in a week if it is as good as my Clinique cleanser..

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment